We have a long-standing commitment to rigorous cleaning procedures. Covid-19 protocols - many of which were already in place, and reflect the advice of the World Health Organization, Centres for Disease Control & Prevention and local public health authorities.
They now include specific guidance from industry bodies and national and local Government health authorities. All staff have undergone extensive training on hygiene, use of PPE and cleaning of rooms and premises.
You can expect to see evolved procedures in every area of our business:
Reduced contact upon entry, contactless transactions, front desk screens, sanitiser stations and sanitised hand over of products. There will also be additional deep cleaning of high touch surfaces, social distancing, ‘last cleaned’ charts and best practices.
- Dispensing Room:
Remote Care appointments and service where possible, reduction of unnecessary furnishings/high-touch items and new consultation protocols with all required PPE
We are working closely with government, local and industry authorities to develop guidance and resources for training teams on returning to work as well as those in place and keeping you – our customers – safe in this new environment. These include:
- Cleanliness information in branches
- Daily triage of all staff
- Triage of customers prior to entry to premises
- Social distancing operating procedures and signage
- Guidance on the use of protective equipment as necessary by all staff
- Updated staff training and certification
- Hand sanitiser and disinfecting wipes available to customers
- Surgical masks available to all customers attending face to face appointments
Underpinning all of this will be our bonavox CLEAN•SAFE•SECURE promise. Rolling out from 1st June 2020, you can be reassured that: